Friday, November 2

Survivor - Friday's Official Review

I was stressed out. I even shouted at the television a few times...
James, check your bag. That nasty Jaime-ho switched the idols. She's going to
make you look like the fool. Check your bag. JAMES!!! CHECK YOUR BAG!!!!!

I guess he did. WHEW! I don't mind telling you that the last three minutes of that show were the BEST! I wasn't afraid that James was leaving. I just didn't want that smug little Jaime to have played my boy. Let's re-visit the looks on her face. Shall we?

First there was this...

DOH!!! What? That's not the real immunity idol? Oh. Maybe Todd was right. I *do* need to catch up on my short bike. When Jeff threw that fake idol in the fire, I nearly peed in my pants from laughing.

Then there was this...



That's right! Bring me your torch. Light's out, baby. Ding-dong, the witch is gone. One of the Co-Presidents of the Rainbow Coalition of Suck has moved on over to the Loser's Lounge and is the first member of the Jury. I did quite the happy dance. I'm sure it was some sight. I don't care. Me so happy!

Now, regarding the previews for next week. Oh Todd. I was hoping for an alliance with James. I thought you two could take it to the finals. Brains and brawn. It doesn't look like it. I honestly think they will ax him fast. He is bouncing around too much. I just hope his deviousness doesn't get my boy evicted first.

Go James!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...