Tuesday, November 13

Blimey!

I chipped a tooth last night. I didn't just chip it. The whole front of it fell off.

I am not happy. One of my front teeth, on the bottom. I believe I've discussed this before. It was already weakened by the grinding I do to them. The first question Husband asked me was: Are you wearing your night guard? (Translate: Are you using that expensive piece of equipment we bought to prevent such events from occurring and turning them into more expensive events?) I just looked at him. What do you think? No. I haven't been wearing it. I hate it. Dang it. Now, my freaking teeth are falling out. Again. I'm not just dreaming about it happening. This is real.

I go see Dr. K tomorrow morning. I just got my teeth cleaned and no cavities. At least when they all fall out, they won't have any cavities in them. I'll find out my options when I see him. Oh joy. I get to go to the dentist twice in two weeks. I could be the luckiest girl in the world!

I'm not happy. When I do something dumb that costs us extra money, I hate it. Because that's when I get the look. And the "well maybe you'll think about it before you do that again" speech. Dang - - I hate that speech.

Time for some humble pie. I hope it's soft. 'Cause if it's tough, I might chip something else.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky-
I am asking this of you HONESTLY... Will you run away with me?

I would NEVER give you the speech. All I ask for is alittle spooning.

:)
XOXO

~B said...

I don't cuddle. Ask Husband. At least he and I have that understanding. Sorry. No running away. I may not like the speech but I do like my current arrangement. But thanks for the offer. I'm flattered.

Anonymous said...

How sad. Guess I will have to just keep stalking you.

Do you know who this is?

I'm short, dark on the outside, and like to get dirty.

XOXO

~B said...

I know *exactly* who this is. ;P Go write about me in Wilson!! Tee hee hee!! How are you hun?

Anonymous said...

I am obviouly missing my friend since I am now stalking her. BTW it is totally ALL Wilson who wants to run away with you. He is mad at me.

Talk soon

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...