Because of a semi-meltdown yesterday, I knew it was time for a happy bath. I need to soak off the bad and absorb the good.
I poured in some epsom salt. Then I mixed some Peace and Calming essential oil by Young Living with a little bit of grapeseed (carrier) oil. Oh my. It was heavenly.
I watched an episode of Seinfeld on my iPad while I soaked. Which made me laugh. Out loud.
Then I slathered on some body butter which contained more Peace and Calming in it for my restless legs.
More heaven.
I slept like a baby.
Until Roscoe started throwing deep meows in my ear at 4:30 this morning. That must be when he hooks up with his lady friends. I sent his orange furry butt outside and then I fell right back to sleep. AND, because of boss status, I got the kids to school on time this morning. And nobody raised their voices.
I also read a quick devotional about letting go of anger and fear. Interesting timing. God knows.
Tuesday - - let's do this. I can only imagine how epic this day can be once I get my caffeine fix. Which is coming...
No comments:
Post a Comment