Friday, December 10
B's Movie Review
This movie came out in 2008. How is it that I didn't just see it until last night? I can imagine why. I probably saw the trailer and thought, "No freakin' way. Too sad." Then last night, I saw that it was coming on one of our premium channels. I decided to go for it.
Sad is an understatement. It was depressing. I can't believe that kind of stuff went on while my grandparents were alive. Nazi Germany. Blech. I'm so proud of both of my grandfathers who helped in the fight against them.
This was a very touching story. I'm going to admit to never having seen Schindler's List. Now I think I need to see it.
Wow.
I don't even feel right grading this movie. I won't ever watch it again. But I'm glad I watched it the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...

1 comment:
I've wanted to see that, but haven't yet. I feel the same way about "Schindler's List" and "The Passion" -- I'm glad I saw those once, but I'll never see either again. Too difficult.
Mostly, movies like that make me feel like I'm honoring those people, just by watching what they went through. Not easy to see, but I think everyone should see those types of movies once. Good for the soul.
Post a Comment