Tuesday, December 7

Laundry Day

It looks like a load of darks, whites and then the sheets and comforters off of each bed.  We should all sleep with a smile on our face tonight.  I love getting in bed when everything is fresh and clean.  Ahhhhhhhhh.

I'm watching Ocean's 11 while I fold the first couple of loads.  I never get tired of this movie.

I need to do the floors and then I should be good to go for today.

I have Bunco tonight.  So the boys are on their own for dinner.  We play "Dirty Santa" at Bunco for Christmas.  I always take a gift that I'd love to leave with.  Tonight is not exception.  I would steal my own gift from another player if I have to.  I don't care.  I don't play all nice and sweet.  That's never fun.  I steal.  And it rocks!

Mr. B finally ordered a new microwave for us.  We've wanted one that goes above the stove.  I love for the counters to be all nice and clean.  It came in last week and he installed it on Saturday.  One small problem.  One of the numbers won't light up.  Crap.  The new one is supposed to come in today.  At least the brackets are already in place and the wiring is done.  Should be easy.  I'm wanting a new stove, too.  I have for a while.  He told me to research them.  Hopefully I'll find something that will work for us soon.

I have a newspaper deadline today.  I wrote the article last night.  I need to review it, check for sentence flow, grammar, etc.  Then submit.  It will be in next Tuesday's edition of the paper.

Back to work.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...