Saturday, December 18

Gross.

It's all fun and games until your kid plugs up the toilet.

Chances are, if it takes more than three wet wipes to wipe your butt, you probably need a shower.  After a crap load (heh) of wipes, an inch of water on the bathroom floor, using my hand to fish the excess wipes out of the toilet, lots of steam cleaning and a trip to Home Depot for a plunger - - I think we might have this under control. For the time being.

My concern, at this juncture, is that the excess water I scooped with the trash can into the bath tub won't drain.  The toilet will flush.  But the tub won't drain.  This can't be good and I fear it will involve a plumber.  So - - the kids bathroom is closed for now.  We are not calling a plumber in on a Saturday.  It's going to be bad enough on the Monday of a holiday week.

Good times.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...