Saturday, December 18

Attn. Karen Kingsbury fans:

Which series is/was your favorite?

I'm looking for some new reading and everyone I know that have read her books have loved them.  I'd like to try one.  Which series do you recommend I start with?

Thanks!

Have an awesome Saturday!

*muah*

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love all of the Kingsbury books, but I guess the Redemption series was my favorite. I've been reading another author (Sally Johns) and REALLY like her books (I think you would, too). Beach House is my favorite of her books! (And it will be returned to the west branch library next week....LONG OVERDUE!)

MaierHousehold said...

Awww....I thought you had tried and didn't care too much for Karen? Maybe I am wrong.

Anyway....start with the Redemption Series. It is the 1st series on the Baxter Family. These have about 5 books per series, so be prepared.

If you wanted to read a shorter series to see if you enjoy her style of reading try the 9/11 series; it's only 2 books.

I'm anxious to hear what you think.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...