When I parked, this is what I saw:
Uh, yeah. I can't help but wonder what happened here.
I'm a chick and I know NOT to drive on a tire like that. You don't drive on a flat. Period. My dad DRILLED that into my teenage brain when I first started driving. This is a huge no-no.
Okay. A purse. With a visible wallet. Huh? Lots of stuff in the back of this truck. The purse was there when I went in and there when I returned. People steal purses in this store from shopping carts. This one was certainly not being guarded.
This is Justin on our way home. He managed something of a smile for me. I think he was just happy that we were leaving and that I snagged a *gasp* Lunchable for him.
So - - will the truck above be on some sort of unsolved mysteries show someday?
It was just - - weird.
I'm telling you. This had to involve either a kidnapping or someone that was more than high or drunk. I can't wrap my mind around this one.
3 comments:
Not really sure what to say about these pictures!
Stupid? That's really the first word that came to mind.
Thanks for the unusual laugh today.
Crazy, Stupid, Bizarre those are just a few words that have come to my mind, among others that shouldn't be posted...anywhere. heehee!
That is weird......
Post a Comment