Sunday, September 5

Numb

I think about her a lot.  She meant so much to me.

I know the right words will come at the right time.

For now - - I let our Lord carry me through this storm.

Thank you all so much for lifting me up and thinking about me.  I've felt it all.

Please, please, please keep John, Jacob and Jackson in your prayers.  A wife and a mommy aren't there anymore.  I'll never understand why.  I try so hard to make sense of something that doesn't make sense.

In His time.

Yoda - - I love you, friend.  I love you more than words can say.  My soul always hummed after spending time with you.  Thank you for choosing me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is hard to understand and accept God's plan!

Traci B said...

It's still so unbelievable, isn't it? I didn't know her even a fraction as well as many people did, but she made such an impact. I still can't believe she's gone.

I've thought about her and her family and friends throughout the day, every day, since her passing. And every time I do, I pray for them. Yes, especially those boys. Just...wow.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...