Thursday, September 2

My heart is broken.

Shannon passed away this morning.

I am at a total loss.  Please pray for John (her husband) and her two sweet boys, Jacob and Jackson.

I'm sure you can imagine how overwhelmed we all are.  I will post more information later.  Thank you for the texts, e-mails, love and hugs.  You all are awesome.

3 comments:

Traci B said...

((((((big gigantic hugs across the miles))))))) Aside from her precious family, you're the one I've thought about and prayed for the most today. I know how good of a friend she was to you (and vice versa!).

I did a little tribute to her on my writing blog just now. Her passing has hit me harder than I would've thought (for not knowing her very long). I'm just blessed I got to be her friend for a little while...

Shawna said...

My heart breaks for John and the boys as well as for those who knew her best, the scrapbooking buddies. Praying for all of you and see you Sunday. :(

J. Page said...

I have to say the above comment from Traci expresses how I have been feeling exacting but have been unable to translate into words. Sending love to you and praying for all of you. I am reminded today that life is so short and I don't want to take anything for granted. Moving forward I am going to try to do a better job of truly living with no regrets. I think Shannon did that and every time I saw her she inspired me. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to have known her and I am so thankful for SU and all of the friendships that were made there.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...