Thank you all SO much for your prayers, phone calls and outpouring of support.
I'm not trying to ignore anyone. I've received the expressions of love from you and I value them more than you can ever imagine. I'm sure you understand that my heart is heavy and absolutely broken. Thank you for your patience as my friends and I navigate our way through personal unchartered waters. I know that my Father in Heaven will guide me. He's already provided me with incredible peace and strength that only He is capable of.
Please continue to pray for John and the boys. Lots of broken hearts tonight.
Heaven became just that much more of a beautiful place today.
I love you all and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendships.
4 comments:
love you Becky.
I second Shawna.
*praying*
My specific prayer right now is that the Lord will give you (and Shannon's family, those boys) exactly what you need, exactly when you need it.
(((((hugs)))))
Much love to you and praying for all touched.
Post a Comment