I believe they call all of this nonsense "Life." And it's been crazy.
If things truly come in "threes" then I should be all caught up and ready to perk up.
First I lose Shannon. Major suckage. That's gonna take a while to get over. But each day is a little better. Don't get me wrong. I miss her like CRAZY! I also know that she would want me to move on with my life. So - - I'm doing that. One day at a time.
Then Justin broke his wrist. He's been casted, no surgery. It is his right hand and he is right-handed. He's adapting to writing. But you know what he doesn't do well with his left hand? Wipe. I know, gross. Sorry. So guess who's back in the hiney-wiping business? That would be me. Fun! (written once again in my non-existent sarcasm font) He's not hurting that much anymore, so I think we are good to go. Just a total pain not getting it wet. Did I mention I'm having to bathe him, too?
To top it all off, I went to bed Monday night feeling like total dookie. I'd been hurting in my lower back and then I was terribly nauseated. For me - classic onset of a kidney stone moving. Terrific! (again with the font) I was in incredible pain ALL day yesterday. It's getting so much better. Still hurting in my back, but not nearly as bad. I don't know if I passed that little sucker or not. My last sonogram said that the one left in my kidney was a very small one. I hope it's gone.
And here we are today. First day of fall. I wake up to a gentle rain. Woo hoo! The only thing that would make today more perfect is if I didn't have to get out in it. But alas, a school thingy beckons.
Time to hit the shower.
1 comment:
I have to say I love you! Your posts always make me smile. Keep your chin up my friend. Hope we can get together for coffee one of these days! Let me know when is a good time for you. I would love for you to come by after you drop the boys off for school and we can enjoy a cup from my keurig. (Q naps at 9)
Post a Comment