Thursday, September 16

I'm sorry kids...

...but I've watched Hoarder's.  Closet/toy culling is a necessary part of my life.  I'm guessing you will each notice that your closets are clean.  I don't think you are going to miss a thing.

I still say that kid's meal toys are the bane of my existence.  I wish they'd just knock a quarter off the price and call it good.  We don't need that crap.  I have a trash can full to prove it.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Amen sister. Amen.

amartin030 said...

Those toys always go straight in the trash over here. If we happen to sit down and eat at the actual fast food place, they will play with them THERE but 9 times out of 10, I will throw them away right before we leave.

Kristina said...

Agreed.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...