Yesterday, I was thrown off of my groove. At 10:45, Justin's school called saying he didn't feel good. So I went and picked him up. I think he has a cold. Mr. B and Cam have allergies really bad. I'm pretty sure it's cedar. No shock given how bad the wind has been blowing. All three of them were out by 8:30 last night.
I finished folding while I watched House. At least I got it all folded. I'm about to go put everything away. It feels good to have it done. It was sad knowing that there were clean sheets on my bed and I didn't get to sleep in there. I don't think the mister is contagious - - but I don't take chances like that. So - - I did sofa duty last night.
I have to see the oral surgeon today. I had surgery for TMJ on my right side in 1994. I had it on both sides, but the right side was the worst. In the last year, the left side has gotten progressively worse. It hurts to chew just about anything. Some days, my whole jaw just aches. I'm overdue to have my teeth cleaned, but it hurts so bad just to hold my mouth open that long. And then I'm sore for days afterward. I finally made an appointment back in December. This was the earliest I could get in. I'm pretty sure I'll have to have the surgery done again. And I DREAD it. It is horrible. On the up side -- I'll lose some weight.
This getting old thing is not so cool. I see another doctor on Monday for that knot on top of my foot. Wearing shoes has become next to impossible. Every pair of shoes I have hurt. I'm hoping that is something non-surgical or just an in-office kind of thing. I have no idea what it is. I don't know if that's bone or a cyst. Or neither. I'll know next week.
I better jet. I need to fix lunch for me and Spots.
1 comment:
Getting older is a bitch! Hey, my oldest and best friend suffers from TMJ and has had numerous surgeries for it. She's suffered a lot over the years. I, on the other hand totally feel your pain regarding your foot. I have plenty of foot problems and have had to have surgery on each foot. I swear I think it's from wearing 3 inch heels for a good part of my early adult life and now I'm paying for it. Hope you get some relief, I hate when my feet hurt.
Post a Comment