Monday, January 4

Priorities

Just mulling them over tonight.

I think mine are WAY out of whack right now.  Too much time on Facebook for sure.  I had nearly $2 mil saved up in poker chips.  I went all in, kind of hoping I'd lose.  And I did.  I spend WAY too much time playing that game.  Enough that the mister has "mentioned" it to me.  I'm thinking about a FB game hiatus.  Crazy, huh?  I need to be scrapbooking more.  Cleaning more.  Reading more.  Playing games with the kids more.  Snuggling with the husband more.  Training Bella more.  Exercising more.

Just something on my mind tonight.  Sorry to bore you with it.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I'm at the same point as you. I want to do the same things! Less of FB more interaction. Those darn games are so addicting. I will make the pledge with you... cool with that?

Abby said...

I'm w/ y'all....too much time on FB. Really, I spend too much time on the computer. Period. As a S@HM, sometimes I feel this is my only connection to the outside world, though!

J. Page said...

I was thinking this should be my New Year's resolution, too. I don't know that I want to give it up completely but at least limit my time...I haven't taken to the games thank goodness b/c I knew I would be hooked. I am just addicted to reading status updates and looking at pictures. I am with Abby on this being my social interaction right now since I am home with the baby. Maybe we can all help each other!

Baby Bro said...

I never played the FB games... I've always thought they were a waste of time so I'm behind you all they way. Good job.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...