The boys go back to school in the morning. I was ready for this today. The were bickering like crazy. It was driving me crazy. They both went to bed pretty good tonight. Almost. Justin - - I don't know for sure if it was a stall tactic, he was just tired or if it was true - - but he started crying and told me he was going to miss me tomorrow. *sniffle* It broke my heart. If he only knew how he could control me with that stuff. Please don't tell him.
The coffee pot is locked and loaded, the kids apple juices are fixed and I'm about to "hit the hay." I will be a busy little mama in the morning. Groceries, nails, Hobby Lobby... Time is going to fly.
Have an awesome Tuesday.
1 comment:
Did some of that yesterday! Hip Hip Hooray for the kids back in school today!
Love me some Hobby Lobby too.
Miss you a lot!
Post a Comment