Friday, January 8

It was tragic...

I caught Bella chewing on this.  You can imagine the sheer terror I felt.



 Luckily, I've seen enough television, so I was prepared.  I immediately put the chewed off limb on ice.  (Thank goodness for my cat-like reflexes.)



Now, keep in mind, I'm not trained in this field.  I did the best I could with what I had to work with.




He's resting comfortably now.  I shudder to think about what might have been had I not been here to attend to him.  I think he had the whole "Avatar" thing going for him.  If you can't appreciate the graphics, at least appreciate my mad surgical skillz.

5 comments:

Traci B said...

LOLOL - you kill me! That. is. hilarious!!

Shawna said...

I am no expert either, but you did better than I did. Our Avatar happy meal toy went into the recycling bin as soon as I found our dog chewing its head off. Ouch! I figured I couldn't do brain surgery. Way to go my friend. Quick thinking!

Love you!

Yoda said...

This. is. hysterical.

Kristina said...

*Smile*

Laura said...

Too bad they don't make Avatar band-aids. That would've been cool!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...