Sunday, January 31

Happy Birthday, Mr. B!

In honor of the magic number, "40", I am going to list 40 things I love about him.

1.  He is incredibly sexy.
2.  Brilliant - - the man is a genius.
3.  He oozes integrity. 
4.  He doesn't take crap from anyone.
5.  He loves God.
6.  He is an incredible father.
7.  He makes me laugh every single day.
8.  He makes gray hair look HOT.
9.  In spite of my mad gaming skills, he beats me at Guitar Hero every time.
10. He loves me for who I am.
11. He can't dance worth a lick, but he tries if I ask him to.
12.  He can't sing, either.  But I love it when he messes up the lyrics.
13.  He loves cats.
14.  He gets along very well with my parents.
15.  He is a "do-it-yourselfer" regarding home improvements.
16.  His quality of work is borderline perfection.
17.  He takes good care of me when I am sick.
18.  The man can cook.
19.  He cleans, too.  Deep cleaning.
20.  He knows I need time away with the girls occasionally and gives it to me.
21.  He enjoys my scrapbooks and encourages me doing it.
22.  He has taught me a lot about money and discipline.
23.  He has the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen.
24.  He is the antithesis of  selfish.
25.  He looks FANTASTIC without his shirt on.
26.  He is a master with the grill.
27.  He loves dogs.
28.  He can write code uber-fast.
29.  He, like me, has a low tolerance for stupidity.
30.  He is an amazing husband.
31.  He gives great massages.
32.  Loyalty.
33.  He takes an incredible amount of pride in his appearance.
34.  He is very health conscious.
35.  He provides for our family.
36.  He'll surprise me, way out of the blue, and ask me to go to lunch with him.
37.  I never need anything, he totally meets my needs.
38.  I melt everytime I look at him.
39.  I get goosebumps every time he kisses my neck.
40.  He is himself.  He never pretends to be anything other than him.

And the one to grow on:

He loves me in spite of all of my imperfections.  He loves me for me.

I love you, Mr. B. 

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. B!

Stephanie said...

awwwwwwwwww. His eyes ARE amazing. God has blessed you Miss Becky :)

Traci B said...

So sweet! What a cute idea, the 40 things! You and Mr. B are sooooo lucky to have found each other. I'm REALLY happy for y'all! What a mighty good man you've got. ;-)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...