Wednesday, January 13

By the way...

Some of you suck.  Update your blogs already.  How am I supposed to effectively stalk you without your updates?  Come on.  What, do you have actual lives or something?  Jobs?  *eyeroll*  Just a blurb.  I'll take a blurb about your life.  My blog surfing, as of late, has been B.O.R.I.N.G.  Now - - get to typing.  Losers.

Oh.

And I still love you guys.

Losers.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

I haven't posted since Saturday but thanks to your reminder, I've now posted and bonus, I added a slide show :)

J. Page said...

It is on my to do list, but I have been trying to get my Christmas decorations taken down for almost a week...Got that done, so now maybe I can update the blog:). I really don't know where my time is going these days...I thought I was going to get so much done when Quincy came:)and I got to stay home for a while- now it seems like all I do is feed her and change her diapers (oh and waste time on FB- I am going to stop that one of these days).

MaierHousehold said...

Back at ya!

:)

ME said...

A blog just for you.

Laura said...

Okay, okay! You sound like my mother! I'll try to update mine sometime before my kids go to college!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...