Sunday, November 22

The Tree is Up!

We got a new tree!!!  Woo hoo!  It was SUPER easy to assemble.  The only problem I have had is separating the branches where all the holes are filled in.  I've just about got it done.  The tree is awesome.  It has 1300 lights on it.  Pre-lit is the only way to go.  And - - it was in five separate pieces.  Now that's what *I'm* talking about.  Snap, snap, snap, snap, snap and fluff.  Installed.  : )

No ornaments on it yet.  I'll do that tomorrow afternoon.  After I see New Moon again.  That's right.  I'm going back for more.  Obsessed much?  I think so.

Pictures later.  I promise!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

You DO NOT have your tree up??? Freak.....lol

We have a beautiful fake Frasier Fir but I bought it unlit because I didn't want to be tied to the same color lights....I'm weird that way...LOL!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...