Thursday
Cameron's doctor appointment (Pedi GI Specialist), all is good, continuing medication.
Hair appointment - haircut and color. I am no longer blond.
Soldier's Homecoming - I sat in my front yard and watched my neighbor's son return home to his parents after his one year tour in Afghanistan. It was very emotional. I took pictures for them. (Oh - - just remembered that I need to upload those so that I can print them out for them.)
I got all dolled up for my Twilight/New Moon night out. That pretty much took up eight hours there. And - - it takes me into...
Friday
I got home about 3:30 that morning. I couldn't go straight to bed. I needed to "unwind." I think I went to bed about 4:00. I got up at 8:30 (Mr. B got up with Justin and got him ready for school.)
I took Cam to school.
I drove straight to Starbucks. Caffeine was MUCH needed. New drink! Caramel Brule. Yum!
Grocery store - needed a fruit tray for Justin's "feast" at school.
Sam's - to pick up pictures. (Pictures I had uploaded and ordered two days prior.) I needed them for Justin's feast. We were matting them and putting them on their placemats. Not there. I had NO time for error on Friday. None. And I was DOG tired. I was supposed to be at the school between 10 & 11. And I still had to get the paper to mat the pictures. And some decorations for the table.
Hobby Lobby - bought some leaves, pumpkins and paper for the projects
Home - to see how long it would take to order the pics. Again. The album was still there. I called after I ordered it and they put a rush on it. Thank you Sam's.
School - party. I did all kinds of stuff there.
This is boring.
I was busy. Beyond busy. And tired.
We dropped the kids off at Parent's Night Out and then went to dinner with my cousin and his wife from Brownwood. (Thanks, Laura and Sam! We had a nice time.) They went to the Brownwood playoff game and the mister and I came home and just - - chilled. I watched Survivor. Go Mean Russell!!! That man is awesome! I hated him so much at first. Now, I'm convinced that he is the best player to ever play this game. He may not win, but he *really* deserves it. He is awesome. I want him to get rid of Shambo. She really irritates me.
Saturday
I got to sleep until 9:00 today. It was so nice! Well, I got up at 7:30 and fixed Justin some oatmeal, and then went back to bed. Today, I'm going to try to put our tree up and then I *think* some friends may come over tonight. The girls want to see New Moon. Nobody would have to twist my arm to watch it again. It would mean that I need to wash my Team Jacob shirt. Again. No problem.
Bored to tears? You should be. I am from reading it.
I'm working on some laundry while I wait for Mr. B to get home from the store. I'm hoping *crosses fingers* that he brings home the tree I've asked for. I think he will. He'll complain. But he'll bring it home. I'll take a picture when I'm done with it.
Enjoy your weekend. I'll try to post something interesting tomorrow.
1 comment:
We had a great time, too! We need to get together more often. Maybe with kids next time. Or maybe not. It was sure nice to get to visit uninterrupted!
Post a Comment