That's me. I'm bigger than I ever have been before. I feel that tug inside me to *really* do something about it again. I need to show Mr. B that I am consistent in sticking with it so that he'll pay for the personal trainer we talked about. For now - - healthy eating, no sweets, lots of water, walking and the stair climber in the bedroom. I. Can. Do. This.
I can't believe that I used to be a leader at Weight Watchers. And now. Now I'm just down right fat and unhappy. I'm pissed off that I let myself get to this place. I know better. It's going to take A LOT of work to fix it.
I am declaring war on sugar and late night snacking. Those are my two biggest enemies.
*sigh*
No time like the present. No more procrastinating. No more "being uncomfortable in my own skin." I am ashamed of myself. Time to fix that.
2 comments:
I think you are beautiful, but good for you!!! No one needs to be uncomfortable in their own skin. I will pray that your cravings disappear and that you will have the strength to resist and stick with your plan!! GO BECKY!!! -that's me being your most awesome cheerleader;)-
Well said, Steph. I agree. You have my number if you need a butt kicking, LOL!
Post a Comment