Tuesday, November 10

Domestic Nirvana

What constitutes Domestic Nirvana you ask?  To each her own.  For me, it is the following:

1.  A clean house.  I'm not talking ceiling to tile.  But clean enough where I would not be embarrassed if someone popped in.  Beds are made, floors are mopped and vacuumed, counters cleaned off, clutter picked up, kitchen sink is empty.  I think you get my drift here.

2.  Laundry done and put away.

3.  Groceries shopped for and put away.

4.  A plan for dinner.

5.  An inside temperature of 70 - 76.

I am moments from Domestic Nirvana.  Once I achieve this - - I shall take my children outside to ride bicycles.  I'll then plop my bootay in a lawnchair and grab the latest issue of Scrapbook Trends to peruse.  Life is good.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - - it's good to be me.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You betcha'. Good Life, Good Times :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...