Tuesday, November 3

Movies!!!

I love movies.  I love, love, love movies.  I don't watch many on my iPod.  But I have a few on there.  I only had two on there until tonight.  Tonight I added a third.  If I can't sleep or need a mood change, I'll watch bits and pieces of the movie.  I somtimes watch them when we are driving long distances.

Of course I'm not going to tell you what three are on there.  I'm going to make you guess.  No hints this time.  If you know me, you probably have a pretty good idea of what the movies are.

Let's have fun with it.  The first person to guess all three movies will win a gift card to Starbucks.  In each comment (and you can comment as much as you want) you must list three movies.  If even one is wrong, keep going.  And you won't even know if you are close because I'm not speaking of it again until there is a winner.  For the sake of simplicity, please keep your guesses on this entry only.

Have fun.  And think extra hard!!!  You know me, so this *should* be easy.

20 comments:

Yoda said...

Mama Mia
The Bourne Identity
Grease

Yoda said...

As Good As It Gets
Little Miss Sunshine
Brokeback Mountain

Oh wait...

Yoda said...

Mama Mia
Ocean's Eleven
The Bourne Identity

Yoda said...

Okay one more... then I am going to bed:

Mama Mia
Ocean's Eleven
The Proposal

~becky said...

I'll tell you this:

There are two correct movies listed above. One movie is missing.

Keep trying!!!

MaierHousehold said...

Mamma Mia
The Bourne Identity
Reservation Road

Abby said...

I've laughed so hard at your posts! I've been behind in my blog-stalking, so I am getting caught up :) Keep 'em coming!

MaierHousehold said...

Mamma Mia
Bourne Identity
The Bucket List

~becky said...

Reservation Road? Did you even read my post about that. It was DEPRESSING! I don't watch that kind of stuff over and over.

Fine - - because I think you guys will peter out on me - - there are two right.

Mamma Mia
The Proposal

The other should be a total gimme.

First one to get it wins. Good luck.

MaierHousehold said...

The Mamma Mia
The Proposal
Bourne Identity

~becky said...

It's not "The" Mamma Mia.

Dork.

MaierHousehold said...

Oops!

Other than "the" am I close?

Shawna said...

Twilight is the last one!!!!!

MaierHousehold said...

Umm! Shawna..you were supposed to list all 3 movies!

Mamma Mia
The Proposal
Twilight

Shawna said...

I am in the car and getting nausia; but I had to pipe in and give my 2 cents..... Alright I have to be done, gag!

Shawna said...

I am in the car and getting nausia; but I had to pipe in and give my 2 cents..... Alright I have to be done, gag!

Shawna said...

Why list all three when she already said the other 2???? Okay, I have to stop typing on this road trip, I hope I win! I am headed to a funeral 6 hrs away, sympathy pls, j/k!

~becky said...

Shawna wins it! Since I gave the other two answers in an earlier comment and asked for the last one - - I have to go with that.

Don't fear. I'm feeling "thankful" with Thanksgiving right around the corner. So I'll do another give-a-way soon. I promise!!!

That was close there at the end!

Shawna said...

Yay me!!!! Okay I am about to be outta cell service until tomorrow afternoon, thanks B, I'm doing the happy in the back seat of a car dance ;)

Yoda said...

DANG... I had Twilight and took it off. I thought it was too obvious.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...