It was only twenty minutes, but it is a start! At ten minutes, I thought I must have been smoking crack when I decided to get healthy. I can't believe I am *that* out of shape. I wanted to quit so bad. I let the music inspire me. Here is my playlist from today:
O Fortuna - Carmina Burana (Traci will appreciate this one.)
Forever - Chris Brown (stupid youtube viral wedding video - - total earworm)
Flashing Lights - Kanye West (I know, I know.)
Another One Bites the Dust - Queen (symbolism for my fat)
Centerfold - J Geils Band (just trying to envision a skinny me that the mister would be all over!)
Rockin' the Beer Gut - Trailer Choir (funny song and quite unseemly)
Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols (tee hee hee)
Short list. But it was inspiring. I climbed 39 floors.
Yay me.
4 comments:
Way to Go!!! I am so proud of you!!!
Way to Go!
Awesome start B!
YEA for you!
Post a Comment