Thursday, September 10

Playing Around

This is my first attempt at making my own blog header. I'm working my way around PhotoShop. I doubt this will be the final one I'll use. I am definitely a bit more confident now. I have to tweak sizes and stuff. Maybe even add a flourish here and there. I like using the stretch template, so this works better for me. I will just change up my header every now and then instead of using the various blogger templates. I'm going to try to change up fonts and stuff, too. I'll get there. Thanks for your patience.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love it, but what Mamaw wouldn't with those curies on it, even Moser.

ME said...

Like the new look. Maybe you can share how to's at the retreat.

Kristina said...

Your kitty looks like two of our kitties, Gizmo and Tucker. I like your picture banner. It you don't want to do your own header/banner, there are a gazzillon freebies on the internets.

Shawna said...

Lookin' good B!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...