Thursday, September 17

Today...

I let Cam stay home from school today.    He has a doctor appointment at 11:00.  He's been having some problems with what I think is acid reflux.  I hope that's all it is.  I noticed the past couple of days that he might be having some trouble swallowing, too.  Of course, I'm a little concerned.  So if you would, please say a prayer for my Cam-Man today.

This has been going on for a while.  I can't believe it never occurred to me that he might have this.  When I looked up the symptoms of GERD for children, I was like:  "Doh!!!"  How could I have not figured it out?  I freakin' have it.

That's right.  Take my Super Mommy cape away.  I suck.

3 comments:

ME said...

Do not beat yourself up at all. You are a wonderful Mommy. I will say a prayer for little Cam right now. Call me and let me know how he is when you get home.

MaierHousehold said...

You don't suck...at least not where Cameron is concerned!

Tee..Hee..Hee! ;0)

Shawna said...

You don't suck. I've done that "doh" moments plenty of times. Atleast your kid didn't have tubes in his ears for 6 years too long, like mine! BIG DOH moment. I still wear my cape proudly. Put yours back on.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...