of a trophy wife
:0)
ohhh... warm fuzzies, warm fuzzies!!!! :)
I too, will getting a Venti.
I haven't tried that one. Do I dare spend $4.00 on one that I don't know if I'll like????
YES!!! Finally some good news for today!
That makes me so happy...Fall is just around the corner! I saw scarecrows and cornstalks outside of my favorite nursery today...Mums and pumpkins are soon to follow!
I like pumpkin, but I can't handle drinking it, but I will be happy when the peppermint hot chocolate is available.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
7 comments:
:0)
ohhh... warm fuzzies, warm fuzzies!!!! :)
I too, will getting a Venti.
I haven't tried that one. Do I dare spend $4.00 on one that I don't know if I'll like????
YES!!! Finally some good news for today!
That makes me so happy...Fall is just around the corner! I saw scarecrows and cornstalks outside of my favorite nursery today...Mums and pumpkins are soon to follow!
I like pumpkin, but I can't handle drinking it, but I will be happy when the peppermint hot chocolate is available.
Post a Comment