Wednesday, September 2

Ode to Me

Personally - - I think I rock. But that could just be me.

How could anyone not like me? What could be wrong with them? There has to be something wrong with them.

Heh.

I do rock.

12 comments:

Liz said...

How could anyone not like you? You're cute, sweet, loveable & funny. Could there possibly be some crazy Joe Devolla out there, who doesn’t like you?

J. Page said...

I think you rock!

ME said...

You rock in my book. Anyone who doesn't like you doesn't know what they are missing.

Traci said...

You totally rock! No question. Ignore anyone who says otherwise.

Baby Bro said...

You may need your "main squeeze" to widen the doors in your home so you can fit your gargantuan head through. I mean I like you and all... but I'm just sayin what all your sweet life cronies are really thinking but are just too afraid to speak up. We wet our computers as we read the creative insults keyed towards those who dare read your blog without permission. Again, I like you, but I'm just sayin....

MaierHousehold said...

It's a good thing he's your brother! :)

I do have to say that he does some valid concerns. :)

~becky said...

I love how my friends get me and understand that behind this post, there was an underlying problem. One that most likely bothered me. It bothered me enough to make light of it in an attempt to move past it. That's how I deal.

I'm just sayin'.

Cammie said...

Wow! I hope 'Baby Bro' was kidding!

I think you rock!

~becky said...

I hope he was kidding, too. Apparently he doesn't speak my love language.

Thanks friends - - it means a lot. I'm better today. I was actually better yesterday. Just needed a way to deal with something. And it helped me.

I don't need to ask for praise. I know you guys like me. As a matter of fact, I never doubt it.

Thanks.

Thanks for telling me what most people like to hear. Words of affirmation. They're nice aren't they?

I think you all rock, too.

Baby Bro said...

You know I love you. I hope you laughed.... that was the point.

HeatherM said...

Somebody need roughing up????
H

Kristina said...

I think you rock. I think I rock.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...