I started out sneezing. That was all. That hit me Sunday morning. And that's all it was until later this afternoon. No fever. (Whew.) But my head is so flippin' congested it isn't even remotely funny. I have a wicked sinus headache, pressure in my ears and a sore throat. This bites. I refuse to attempt sleep while I'm stuffy. So - - I would guess that I'll cave and begin the cycle of addiction I face this time every year. Sure, I will be able to kick the habit. I always do. But not without some serious withdrawls and lots of complaining.
Ugh.
**Edited to add**
I do have fever. It's low, but it's fever. Dang it.

3 comments:
I admit that I..too..am using Afrin WAY WAY TOO MUCH. But, after the burn, I can breathe again!
i just kicked a pretty serious 4 month addiction to afrin. i prefer the original afrin menthol spray, not the no drip. it HAD to be menthol. it HAD to be afrin. i was having to buy a new bottle every two days. it was bad. but i quit cold turkey, and it took a week, but i am breathing normally again. well, sort of anyway. i did have to break down and buy some sudafed behind-the-counter meds so that i could sleep at night. it was terrible. i do miss that burn of the afrin....
I am also addicted to afrin. I have been for years. I can't breathe without it. I try to only use it at nights. we will have to start a support group
Post a Comment