Sunday, September 13

Home Sweet Home

The trip was fun.  It rained the. whole. time.  Which wasn't too bad.  It was just limiting.  I honestly don't think we saw the sun the whole trip.  We did, however, enjoy the cooler temperatures.  I have some funny pictures to add.  I'll do that later.  The weekend was quite chillaxing.  Good for the soul.  I read.  A lot.  It was nice not having access to technology.  My cell phone didn't even work out there.  Good to know.  It was actually quite refreshing.  I love the modern conveniences of camping.  Indoor plumbing, a/c and a full kitchen is a must.  I know - - luxury camping.  It rocked though.

So - - Survivor starts this week.  Nothing could make me happier right now.  I need my weekly Jeff Probst fix.  Ahhhhh.  Personally, I don't think they show enough of him, his blue shirt and those dimples I could just swim in.  Mr. Mark Burnett - - we want more JP.  I love fall television.  *smile*

Back to the grind tomorrow.  We are just now getting settled in with a routine.  I'd like to think it's working.  Justin is doing great at school and Cameron seems to be doing well, too.  They are happy, so Mom is happy.

Time to get the littles in bed.  See you tomorrow.

(Notice my new feature below?  Tell me what you think of my entries.  I'm giving it a test-drive for now.)

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I love your new thingy! Can't wait to see you, 11 days???

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...