Monday, September 28
GREAT Times!
I survived! I had an awesome time!! Debbie had the coolest shirts done for us. They say: "What Happens at the Retreat Stays at the Retreat." For some of us girls, it's like going to Vegas. We let our hair down and have FUN! And - - things that are revealed on the retreat are not allowed to be disclosed. Ever. It's the rule. And it's a shame because there are some FUNNY stories. I laughed hard. Very, very hard!
I also scrapbooked. I got seventeen 12 x 12 pages done, three 6 x 6 pages and a twenty-four page 8 x 8 album (no pictures in it) to give as a baby gift. All the new mom will have to do is add her pictures. I think she'll love it. So basically, I got way more done than I think I ever have before. As soon as Mr. B reloads Photoshop on the computer, I'll scan the layouts and add them to Flickr.
I saw the movie, "Sex and the City" while I was there. I really liked it. I was told that I didn't have to have seen the series to get it. WRONG! Thanks a lot, Amy! With that said, it inspired me to start watching the series. It should be fun. I had forgotten that I had heard that Gilles (from DWTS) was in the movie. And boy was he in the movie. *swoon* That man is yummalicious.
I need to jet. Laundry to work on, a kitchen to clean and a floor that needs mopping. As fun as it was to escape for a few days, I'm glad to be home with my boys. All three of them. Well, and Moe, too. I love how much they loved seeing me again. It is good to be the princess around here. It is good to be me.
*smooches*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...

2 comments:
It was such a GREAT time! I am so glad I was able to head down on Thursday afternoon.
BTW, my ankle hurts and I just figured out why, hahaha!
Love you and had a wonderful time hanging around such fun peeps!
Wow! You DID get a lot done. Way more than I do when I go to these functions. My problem is I talk and eat too much...LOL! Welcome home!
Post a Comment