Friday, September 11

Getting away.

The camper is loaded.

And all I want is to get the heck out of dodge. I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to read e-mails, I don't want to see the news and I don't want to read things online that make my blood boil.

I just want to run away.

The line drawn in the sand is slowly blowing away. And that kills me.

I just want out of here and be incommunicado for a few days. What can that possibly hurt?

Then two weeks from today, I go on my scrapbook retreat.

Running away isn't the answer. But regaining clarity of mind is necessary. I hope to come home refreshed and chilled.

See you guys next week.

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Don't think of it as "running away!" Think of it as QUALITY TIME! Quality time for you and your family!

Love you!

Shawna said...

Have a safe and happy - clarifying time.

~becky said...

Let the clarification process begin. Peace.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...