Wednesday, September 30

Do you hear it?

It's the faint sound of a basketball dribbling and the net swooshing.

That's right fans.  On Tuesday, October 6th at 7:30, it all begins. 

Say it loud, say it proud...


5 comments:

Yoda said...

Oh good grief... didn't it just end??? ;)

Honestly... the players should petition for a shorter season.

~becky said...

*gasp*

Please tell me you did NOT just say that.

Seriously though, it really doesn't infringe on your football that much does it? You know you are just jealous that your sport doesn't get a longer and much more meaningful season.

*snicker*

I need to find me a Fantasy Basketball league. I could kick ass.

Stephanie said...

oh dear. I must say though, I would MUCH rather watch basketball than football...

Ashley said...

Go Mavs GO!!!

~becky said...

Mavs fans - - boooooooo!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...