Haha! But those are memories made. My boy pees off the back porch at least once a day. And maybe if you tried this: http://www.go-girl.com, you wouldn't have pee running down your leg!!! ;)
LOL! When Connor was little and would be out playing in our backyard, he would run around to the back of the garage to take a pee instead of taking the time to come in the house. He didn't want to waste precious play time...lol
5 comments:
Haha! But those are memories made. My boy pees off the back porch at least once a day. And maybe if you tried this: http://www.go-girl.com, you wouldn't have pee running down your leg!!! ;)
I love it! :0)
I know I couldn't get that accomplished!
lol. I was scared to scroll down...I was looking with eyes half shut scared I would see David next...
This cracks me up. But wouldnt it be convenient!!
LOL! When Connor was little and would be out playing in our backyard, he would run around to the back of the garage to take a pee instead of taking the time to come in the house. He didn't want to waste precious play time...lol
[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards debt group [/url]consolidate credit cards in nevada consolidate student loan and credit cards christian consolidate credit cards
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]non profit consolidate credit cards [/url]consolidate credit cards $8000 credit cards to consolidate other debt government help to consolidate credit cards
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]bill consolidation consolidate credit cards [/url]consolidate student loan and credit cards 1766 consolidate credit cards debt 2545 consolidate student loans and credit cards
Post a Comment