- I don't have a job outside of the home. (That means my job is 24/7. I work 365 days a year with no pay. My sick time is quite limited and certainly not a defined number of days. Death's door is a more appropriate term.) I think that adds to my level of grumpiness on the subject.
- Not every teacher or school employee I was around last night was complaining. There were a couple who never said a word. It's a shame that the one's in my life who do complain overpower those who don't.
- Someone had flipped my psycho switch last night. I shouldn't be held liable for things said when my psycho switch is flipped.
- I appreciate school teachers. I appreciate college teachers. I appreciate the little man who delivers our mail. I like the guy who makes sure I have electricity every day. Everybody contributes. I'm just saying...
"We're living in a society."
~George Costanza
Have I dug myself sufficiently out of my hole yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment