Yes, I'm spoiled. My girl S was in town tonight and the girlies had dinner out. I *love* it when the four of us get together. We get to be real. And I trust each one of them with my life. You girls rock!! Thanks for a fabulous night out. I feel like I'm getting out of my funk.
(BTW, S & K - - D & I totally went to Marble Slab after you ditched us. Tee hee hee!!)
Adios Chicas!!
2 comments:
What a great time? Good time had by all for sure. S needs to come to town more often doesn't she. I'm thinking once a month sounds good.
By the way, the ice cream was delicious. Yum, yum.
Enjoyed it and can't wait till next time. We are definitely Sisterchicks.
Love getting to be totally real! Had a great time. Miss you girls dearly. Still can't remember my last questions...hehehe... :o
Ya know I would have rather done the ice cream, if you know what i mean! Peace, until next time ladies.
Post a Comment