Thursday, July 26

Uh-oh!

I think my dishwasher is teetering on the edge. It's one of those that is supposed to run super quiet. It's running anything but quiet. At least if it goes out, I don't have to take my dishes to an outside facility to get cleaned. Washing by hand is do-able. Don't misunderstand me though. I *will* complain about it.

You may resume your normal activities. But if you would, hug your dishwasher. Would you? For me? If hugging seems a little strange, just blow it a kiss.

5 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Dishwasher, what's that.

Kiss & Hug the dishwasher, that's me. How do I hug and kiss myself. That would make a funny picture.

You shouldn't be so hard on your appliances.

Marsha said...

Have you been drinking?

~B said...

It was lunchtime, so not yet.

blouy21 said...

I've never had a dishwasher (at least in this house anyways). I agree with Mommeyof2 who said, 'Hug and kiss myself.' Gives a whole new meaning when your husbands says he's going to load the dishwasher.

~B said...

Debbie - now *that's* funny!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...