Monday, July 16

The Running of the Bulls

Oh.My.Gosh.

Need I expound on this topic? If you have a desire to do this, let me know. I'll be glad to chase you up and down Knickerbocker with a pair of bull's horns. I'll even let you wear my mp3 player and I'll load it with some Spanish music for the ambiance. It'll save you the money of an international plane ticket and then you'll have the luxury of American hospitals when you have a horn stuck in your rear end.

This is where you are on your own. Dummy.

I have one word for people that do this. Fools.

It is cruel. (Do you see why the bulls are so mad? Hello... They have had spears shot in their rear ends. They are bleeding. I'd be mad, too. I'd be out for some human blood, too.) I hate it. So, if it is on the list of things for you to do before you die, please don't share it with me. I will lose any respect I *might* have had for you. I don't find it brave at all. Just plain stupid.

Any more questions?

2 comments:

Yoda said...

Amen, sister.

MaierHousehold said...

FOOLS is the appropriate description for these people!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...