In a word - - crazy. Am I right? Can I get an amen? I mean really...Tuesday I sent my children to Mom's Day Out in shorts. Wednesday we had the windows open in the house. It was a beautiful day. And today - - it SNOWED! Un-freakin'-believable. It is supposed to get down to 19 tonight. 19. It was 81 on Tuesday. If the 19 degrees will kill the mosquitos and these allergy causing substances that are in the air, I can take it.
I've decided to be nice to my hubby. Our bathroom is so stinkin' cold in the mornings. We have a high ceiling in there and one teeny tiny little vent. It does not warm up in there at all. So, I dug out the space heater that still has the timer attached to it. Here's the dillemma - - I can't for the life of me remember how to program that blessed little thing. I so want for that to be on and running when he gets up in the morning. I want him to walk into a nice and toasty bathroom. Every year I forget how to operate this thing. You'd think that one of these times something would click inside this brain of mine and I'd just get it. Oh well. I'm giving it another 20 minutes and then I'm headed to bed myself. It's the thought that counts, right?
I'm sleepy. Ambien is working. I feel like I'm going into my happy place. Yay me. Good night me.
No comments:
Post a Comment