Two thumbs up!! If I had more thumbs, I'd give them more. Wow! This product is nice. I made chili in the crockpot on Friday. I purchased these little gems a while back and kept forgetting that I had them. My mother in law suggested that I store them in the crockpot so that I'd remember I had them. (This was after I found them - - after I had scrubbed the pot - - after I had cooked queso in it.) They work beautifully. I didn't use them for cooking chicken in it last night. I didn't think I'd need to scrub the pot a lot for that. And I was right. But for the chili, it was a great call. I haven't tried the queso with them yet, but I'm betting it will also be a huge success. So, Reynolds company - - Kudos on an excellent product. My time is definitely worth the price I paid for your product. You guys rock!
Sunday, November 5
Product Review
Two thumbs up!! If I had more thumbs, I'd give them more. Wow! This product is nice. I made chili in the crockpot on Friday. I purchased these little gems a while back and kept forgetting that I had them. My mother in law suggested that I store them in the crockpot so that I'd remember I had them. (This was after I found them - - after I had scrubbed the pot - - after I had cooked queso in it.) They work beautifully. I didn't use them for cooking chicken in it last night. I didn't think I'd need to scrub the pot a lot for that. And I was right. But for the chili, it was a great call. I haven't tried the queso with them yet, but I'm betting it will also be a huge success. So, Reynolds company - - Kudos on an excellent product. My time is definitely worth the price I paid for your product. You guys rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
No comments:
Post a Comment