Monday, November 27

Scrapper's Quiz

Attention Scrapbookers - -

You *have* to take this quiz. It will ask you a few questions and then tell you what kind of scrapper you are based on a paper collection. (i.e. Chatterbox, Bazzill, etc.) It was too funny. The thing was, it hit the nail on the head for me. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Post your comment as to what kind of paper collection it says you are. Big surprise. I was Bazzill. Ha ha ha!!!

3 comments:

Yoda said...

Here's some irony: You are CHATTERBOX paper!
You enjoy being a social butterfly and tend sometimes to think of scrapbooking more as a social event! When at a crop you might find yourself talking more than scrapping! But that's okay, when you do do a page it is bright and sunny just like your personality!

Yoda said...

PS - *LOVE* this quiz... what fun!

~B said...

I *knew* yours would be Chatterbox. Oh the irony.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...