Then I wasted the better part of two freaking days trying to install and activate.
Oh. My.
We are a bi-techno home. We each have android phones and we have iPads for tablets. This really complicates things. Out of the four devices I needed to install restrictions on, I've completed one of them. In two days. I can think of about a million other things I'd rather be wasting my time on.
Problem number one - - insufficient space on iPads. Fantastic. Go through and delete stuff off the iPad. At this point, give absolutely zero craps about how annoyed your kid might be. Delete. And delete some more. And more. Because - - who has this much crap on their device?
Problem two - - iTunes. I've always hated iTunes. Because I don't have a Mac. I have a Windows based Dell. Oil and water, y'all. Oil and water. It crashes on my computer all the time.
Oh crap.
Hold please.
Yep - - pilot error. I'm a dummy. Justin's iPad wouldn't finish backing up because his Wi-Fi was turned off.
Someone come over here and kick my butt.
I'll post an update later.
UPDATE:
iPad number two is now updated. Now if I can just get these Android phones to cooperate, we'll be in business.
I'm still an idiot sandwich.

No comments:
Post a Comment