Why am I complaining? I feel like total doo doo. I've had a head cold for a couple of days. This morning, it has moved to my chest. I managed to skip it last year. It found me this year and with the fullest wrath of phlegm possible. I look and I sound like crap. I'm miserable. And I'm whiny when I'm miserable. So someone please call the whaaaaaaaaaambulance. Because whaaaaaaaaaaa, I just want to feel better.
I promptly ungrounded my boys from electronics to get through this day. I practically threw their iPads at them and told them to play nice. Nary a peep from either of them. Whew.
I'm wrapped up in my fleece blanket in my recliner. I'm about to refill my hot chocolate and load up on Tylenol again. Then I will turn on a chick flick that I, undoubtedly, will likely sleep right through.
At least I own it. I'm the wimpiest sick female ever. Where's my badge? There should be a badge for that. Or a big bag of cough drops.
Whaaaaaaaaaaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment