He's so cute though...
Friday, March 27
Cat Probs
Gus's favorite thing to do is walk across my chest. On my boobs. It would be different if he kept on moving. But nooooooo. He stops. Mid-boob. And it hurts. He just stands there and inflicts pain. Copious amounts of pain. Then in his sicko kitty world, he turns and givies me a birds eye view of his butt. I love him, but this has got to stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...

No comments:
Post a Comment