Monday, July 14

Moving

So - - a lot has been going on around my neck of the woods.

The family moved away.  Some to Arizona, some to Brownwood.  They're gone.  It's just me, the mister and my boys now.  I'm oddly okay with that.  I wasn't at first.  It really threw me off of my groove.  Then I realized I had no choice.  I could embrace the change or fight it.  The end result is the same.  In the interest of my sanity, I opted to embrace.

The four of us are embarking on a new journey together.  I think it's going to be great for my little family.

In other news - - we are moving.  Just a mile away.  But it's a new house for us.  We've spent our entire marriage in our current house.  And I'm going to miss it.  For the most part.

We sold our current home super fast.  We close on our new home Thursday morning.  Then we close on our current home August 1st.  Things are crazy.  Mr. B is going to be doing some tile work in the kitchen, laundry room and his new office.  We'll also paint probably every room in the house and install new ceiling fans.

The new venture is exciting.

And scary.

I know I'll be tired and stabby over the next couple of weeks.  Bear with me.  I'll try not to bore you with the details.

I'm off to pack more boxes.

Good times.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I love the fact of embracing something, since you know there is no other option. I needed to hear that today. Thanks Mrs. B.

~becky said...

We don't always get a choice. But we can choose how we react to others' choices. There's a lot of freedom in that.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...