Thursday, July 10

Oh. My. Goodness.

Do y'all hate me?  Is anyone still out there?

The short version is this:  I suck.  I have totally sucked at blogging.  Is blogging "Sooooo early 2000's?"  I'd like to think that they still live.  And even if I have to talk to myself for a while until I build traffic back up, that's what I'll do.  I'll talk to myself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, blah, blah, blah.  Immediate gratification.  And it is doing its best to kill blogs.  So - - I'm going to find a way to co-exist.

Sometimes - - I've got more to say than just a silly status update.  Or even a serious one.  I hate epic long FB status updates anyway.

Here's my first attempt.

Anyone still out there?  Comment and let me know.  I'd love to hear from my legions of fans.  If they'll still have me.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I did comment when you posted this. However, I don't see it here... blaming "smart phones" ppsh! Glad to have you back.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...