I see other kids that are total dorks and it makes me nervous.
Monday, June 7
Something to ponder.
I am super paranoid that people might think my kids are dorks. I see other kids that are total dorks (and their parents usually are as well) and I wonder if people think that about me and my kids. Do they think, "Oh, that poor child doesn't have a chance." Or, "Bless his heart."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
2 comments:
Why would you think this about your boys?
Nothing about ya'll speaks DORK!
This made me laugh...But your boys are definitely "cool kids"...just like their parents.
Post a Comment