Tuesday, June 29

Why I Love Caller ID

You know, you really should block your number if you are going to make a phone call, get the wrong number and then hang up.  The proper etiquette is to apologize for the wrong number.  Not to just hang up upon my "hello."  I'm guessing you were looking for Ichiban.  (We get that a lot.  I usually give the caller the correct number.  I'm nice that way.)  If you hang up on me, I'm going to turn my children loose on you.

Attention 325-340-3201, that voice mail you just received (because I guess you were too chicken to answer your phone when I called back) was from my six year old.  Have fun trying to understand what he was saying.  And next time, try to locate your manners.  I'm generally not annoyed by people with manners.  Rude people, on the other hand, unleash my dark side.

Just sayin'.

13 comments:

amartin030 said...

Oh my, I stopped reading once I read the word Ichiban's.

I.must.go.ASAP.

Kris proposed to me there ;)

~becky said...

I love Ichiban. I haven't been there in a LONG time. I'll go with you anytime. But don't expect anything crazy from me. No proposals. I might share some of my shrimp though.

amartin030 said...

Kris took me there on our first date (with Pace!) and then a month later, took me back for my birthday and proposed. It was sweet. I don't think we have went in a few years though. It's on my to-do list. :)

Have you been to Bonsai Garden, or whatever?

~becky said...

I like Bonsai, too. It's cleaner in there, which speaks volumes to me.

amartin030 said...

Yeah, that's what I heard. We haven't been .... but I like the clean issue.

~becky said...

Ichi is better - - in my opinion. But the dark and dirty really freaks me out.

amartin030 said...

How did Ichiban score on their report card? Remember that link you posted a while back ... hmmmm

~becky said...

I need to check that out. I know China Garden failed miserably.

~becky said...

http://www.gosanangelo.com/data/RetailFoodInspections/

Yoda said...

hey... where's Writer's Corner ion your links?

Yoda said...

hey... where's Writer's Corner ion your links?

~becky said...

That was weird. She was gone. I had a few glitches. Crud. I wonder who else I lost.

Writer's Corner is now back.

Yoda said...

Thank you!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...