Read the post below. I challenged myself. Cleaning.
You probably don't care. But, again, I'm doing this for me. If you're inspired, well, then you're inspired. Yay.
In the past 45 minutes:
I dusted the living room and my bedroom.
I filed paper work that seemed to declare squatter's rights on my desk. (I had cleaned my desk drawer out earlier this morning. My desk has achieved rock star status.)
I made up my bed. (Don't judge me. I just wasn't in the mood when I crawled out of it at 9:30 this morning.)
I re-positioned Gus back onto the freshly made bed. He purred. It made me happy.
I cleaned off the top of my dresser.
I picked up and put away four pairs of my shoes that were in various places in the house. The one thing I gripe about the most, I am guilty of. For shame.
I summoned the designated minion for his turn to unload the dishwasher. (I'm about to go re-load it.)
I made the other minion a pitcher of his favorite kool-aid. He doesn't even know yet.
I brushed my teeth because I had onions with my lunch. My mouth felt funky. A funky mouth is not a happy mouth.
I'm about to:
Run the dust mop over the wood flooring and vacuum both minions' rooms.
Start dinner. Lime Butter Chicken. It will be fabulous and you should be jealous.
Pet Gus. Again. He loves it when I pet him. I'm his person.
Pour my first Diet Coke w/Splenda for the day. 3:10 and I haven't had one yet? Yikes. That's insane.
Check Amazon for the status of an order. I already feel sorry for the UPS man. I'm certain I'll scare him when I spring out from behind the door when the bell rings. I really need this package to arrive by Friday. *crosses fingers*
Okay. I'm out. Stuffs to do.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment